My Top 3 Favorite IDOL

Since I always posting a photo inside here and also I only post few not a few to (be correct actually you'll can count with your finger about it) of my review or my favorite thing like ANIME, Song, DRAMA or etc that associated with Japan.
So, I wanna try and share something with you'll about my favorite Japanese IDOL group. Maybe I will share a lot in the future.
This on my personal opinion and I don't know about everyone, maybe you or the other have their own opinion about their favorite IDOL. For now I will list 3 only because their a lot IDOL Group that follow and watch the MV but for now only 3.





1. C-ute from Hello! Project

The reason C-ute in my top chart is because I already follow them since their first debut about 10 years ago since they from 8 member until the leave of Murakami Megumi, Arihara Kanna and Umeda Erika.
Sakura Chirari their first single.
And now, here they are already past 10 year, been selected to be next group after Berryz Koubou.

2. 48Group


Well, I'm really a lot of you already know what the meaning of 48Group. Produced by Yasushi Akimoto having a member more that 150 member (more or less) from AKB48, SKE48, HKT48, NMB48, JKT48(Indonesia), SHN48(China) and also new group NGT48.
Having a lot of member that make me harder to memorized their member and to make memorized I watch lot of their show like AKBINGO. From that show I became more attractive to this group and I also have few member that I really like, example, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Sashihara Rino and Matsui Rena.
Well, there still lot more for me that I need to learn about this group. But I will try my best.

HEAVY ROTATION
My favorite song (^o^) and the best part is Yuko is the center for this Single.

KOISURU FORTUNE COOKIE
2nd on my list.

3. TOKYO GIRLS STYLE

My 3rd favorite group is TOKYO GIRLS STYLE, the best part about this group I just recently attached to this group about 2 month and already on my TOP 3 list. I really love their performances.

KILLING ME SOFTLY
Currently my No 1 song from them. follow by this
LIMITED ADDICTION

Well, that's my Top 3 IDOL Group. I'm really sorry because I not very good writer but I still learning to improve my skill from below.
Here is the other group that maybe someday will be at my Top 3 Favorite Idol Group;
FAIRIES
Q'ULLE
REV. from DVL
X21
 YUMEMIRU ADOLESCENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment